Using A Podcast To Grow Your Business
Lessons Learned From 6 Years Podcasting, 275+ episodes + 1.2 Million Downloads, A Successful Business, and Guiding Over 300 Helpers + Healers Launch A Successful Podcast
A FREE "Instant Access" 90-Minute Workshop That's Been Watched By Over 5000 Helper + Healer Business Owners
With Melvin Varghese, PhD
(Clinical Psychologist and Host of the Selling The Couch,
a Top 15 New and Noteworthy, Top 30 Career, and Top 100 Business podcast in Apple Podcasts)
- How To Record Your First Podcast Episode On A Shoestring Budget. Many new podcasters feel the pressure to buy expensive gear. We'll learn how to use budget-friendly gear to record a high-quality podcast. I"ll share the $60 mic I used from 2015-2021 + how to position this for studio-quality sound.
- How To Edit Your Podcast Without Getting Overwhelmed. You don't need to be an editing expert and I know that editing can feel really intimidating. We'll learn how to use FREE tools to quickly edit your podcast.
- How To Get Your Podcast and Business Infront Of 100 Million Monthly Podcast Listeners (in just the U.S.!). This is the #1 mistake that new podcasters make. We'll learn how to figure out what potential clients/patients/customers are searching and put that information into your podcast file so listeners can find you and your business.
- Tips To Generate Additional Income Through Podcasting. Used thoughtfully, podcasting get us out of the "trading time to create income" trap that's so easy for us as health and wellness professionals to fall into. We'll learn some "out of the box" ways to create multiple income streams for your business via your podcast.
- Overview and Invitation To The Healthcasters. A course, community, and coaching for helper + healer business owners grow their impact + income through podcasting.
- Monthly Giveaways For Podcasting Mics (the mic I recommend using when starting out!)
Kind words from previous attendees...
“I’m always skeptical about signing up for webinars because I’ve attended previous ones where the host promises one thing and it ends up being full of pitching a program or product. I set aside time from my schedule and appreciate how Melvin actually respected my time and taught solid content that I could implement right away. Honestly, this was one of the best webinars that I’ve EVER attended."
“From gear to software to not burning out, I remember feeling so intimidated at the thought of launching a successful podcast. But Melvin broke things down in a way that was easy to understand and taught me to thoughtfully use podcasting as a way to create additional income for my business (instead of launching a podcast for the sake of launching a podcast). This webinar was honestly what propelled me to start mine."